Receptionist (Part-time) London
Two positions available
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, proactive and practically minded individuals to utilise their skills within a fast growing social business with multiple properties across the UK.
The part-time Receptionist will work as part of a two person reception team and will play an important ‘front of house' role at Resource for London.
The centre is managed by the company on behalf of the Trust for London.
Salary: £13,442 a year (London Living Wage at £9.40 per hour)
Hours: Part time, 27.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, preferably alternating weeks 8am - 1.30pm and 1pm - 6.30pm
Location: Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA
Closing date: 9am on Friday 30th September 2016
Interviews: Wednesday, 5th October 2016 at Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA
The Company is one of the UK's leading social businesses.
We aim to ensure that commercial property supports the creation of a better world, through the provision of office and meeting space to charities and voluntary groups, retail space that supports small businesses and social enterprises, and workshops for organisations in creative and cottage industries.
Resource for London
Resource for London is a busy and dynamic office space, owned by Trust for London and managed by out Company.
The centre provides office, conference and meeting rooms for organisations working to tackle poverty in London.
Please click 'Apply' below and ensure you have a valid email address as you will be emailed further instructions.
Please note: CVs alone will NOT be accepted.
No agencies please.
- Rate: £13442.00 per annum
- Location: Islington, London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-15 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Societies Coordinator
- Reablement Support Worker
- Refrigeration Engineer
- Business Analyst
- B2B Outbound Sales Exec
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Customer Support Executive
- Senior Programme Officer – Corporate Services
- Warehouse Operative
- Oracle EBS System Analyst
- Junior C++ Gaming Software Engineer
- C++/C# Senior Software Engineer
- Retail Finance Manager
- Health Care Assistant
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Worker
- Chef de Partie
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Workshop Technician
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Area Manager