Head of Religious Studies
Head of Religious Studies
£22,467 - £38,250 + TLR 2b (£4311)
Closing date: Monday 10th October (Midday)
Shortlist: Tuesday 11th October
Interviews: Tuesday 18th October
This post is ideal for an ambitious and talented individual seeking to develop their skills for senior leadership.
The School opened in 2011 and has made significant improvements since its inception.
‘There is very much a sense of ‘team' in the school.
Staff are justifiably proud of what they have achieved, with the school moving from strength to strength' Ofsted March 2015
With a rapidly rising student roll, we play an integral part in our local community and are proud to have a professional, dedicated and supportive staff group that is committed to ensuring that the school succeeds in its journey to become outstanding.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Head of Religious Studies to start on or before 1st January 2017.
The successful candidate will lead a small but busy department and will be able to inspire students to GCSE level, through creative and innovative teaching.
The successful candidate will demonstrate exemplary subject knowledge and curriculum awareness, a robust understanding of data and its application to bridge gaps in performance as well as a passion for religious studies and a desire to make it accessible to all students.
It is essential that you are an outstanding classroom practitioner and an enthusiastic educationalist capable of providing inspirational leadership.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
An enhanced DBS is required for successful candidates.
Simply send us your details via 'Apply Now' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.
or if you would like further information please contact the Head Teacher, Mr Loz Wilson.
- Rate: £22467.00 - £38250.00 per annum
- Location: Huddersfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-15 13:53:24 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Employment Law Consultant
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Team Manager
- Support Worker
- Support Workers
- Children and Young Persons Domestic Abuse Advocate
- Care & Support Coordinator
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Assistant (Customer Service)
- IT Cognos Developer
- Media Executive
- Direct Access Hostel Worker
- Support Workers (Weekends)
- Night Support Worker
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Policy and Strategy Co-ordinator
- Senior Policy Officer
- Sales Representative
- Roadside & Recovery Technicians