Part Time Bookkeeper Required – Witney
Established in 1907, Meech International has a worldwide reputation in the development of electrostatic control equipment, compressed air technology and surface cleaning systems. Our head office is in Witney, Oxfordshire and we have subsidiaries in Belgium, China, Hungary and the USA, plus a network of distributors spanning the globe. Meech prides itself on unparalleled technical application knowledge and customer service.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now look to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to be based at our head office in Witney.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for carrying out general accounting tasks accurately and efficiently as a member of the Finance team.
Daily tasks will also include:
- Cash – banking, petty cash, payment control and all cash posting (multi-currency);
- Purchase invoices – input of purchase ledger documents and management of sign-off process;
- Credit control – providing back-up/cover for the credit controller when required;
- Filing – accurate filing of all finance documentation;
- Cheque writing, production of remittance advices and statements;
- Assisting with other general accounts tasks as necessary;
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may reasonably be required from time to time.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Bookkeeper, you will have the following skills and experience:
- The role would suit a bookkeeper with purchase ledger, sales ledger and multi-currency experience who can apply their skills intelligently, possibly first level AAT qualified (support for further study may be available);
- High levels of accuracy, confidentiality and attention to detail;
- Flexible and helpful with excellent interpersonal skills.
Rewards & Hours
The role of Bookkeeper offers a competitive basic salary plus discretionary profit share bonus, health insurance, pension scheme, life assurance and other benefits.
Part-time role (approx.
20-30 hours per week, Monday to Friday);
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Bookkeeper, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Quantity Surveyor
- Junior Web Developer
- Seasonal Sales Assistant
- Event Project Manager
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver