Business Development Executive - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
Business Development Executive - Colwyn Bay, Conwy LL29 8UE
£ 14000 - £ 18000 - OTE £ 30000 - Monday - Friday.
Established in 1992, my Clients Company has been a leading provider of video and audio signal distribution throughout UK for the past 20 years.
They pride themselves on their fully qualified team of engineers who aim to provide the best possible solutions for all of their client's technological needs.
My Client is an approved Sky TV Installer in UK and provided over 6,500 homes with Sky TV in 2011 across Wales and the North-West.
They specialise in the installation of Sky services, including HD, Sky, and 3D television.
They have a specialist team of engineers who design communal systems and Integrated Reception Systems (IRS) for blocks of flats.
The main responsibilities for this role - Business Development Executive ( B2B Sales experience, Digital Marketing, Targets, KPI's, Account Developing, Relationship building )
This role has responsibility for discovering and analysing new opportunities for the business, whilst maintain existing relationships with our third parties and designing and pursuing a strategy to make them happen.
Building strong and honest relationships in a B2B environment, largely dealing with managing agents and through regular contact.
Delivering account specific sales & marketing plans within allotted marketing budget working with Progressive Accounts in the given territory.
Work and share ideas with other BDE/BDM team members to identify and develop all accounts to achieve sales targets.
Deliver reports on market trends, competitor information, wins, barriers and sales at various times during each week.
Raising customer awareness of the Sky brand through marketing and POS.
Identifying new opportunities in the given region that can maximise on Sales
Confident and able to demonstrate financial information to new Accounts
Skills required for this role - Business Development Executive ( B2B Sales experience, Digital Marketing, Targets, KPI's, Account Developing, Relationship building )
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience of working within commercial or business development roles.
You will have an ability to analyse and understand opportunities You'll have excellent communication skills, having experience influencing key stakeholders and building relationships both within and outside of the business.
A focus on being organised and structured, whilst delivering key tasks and plans will be critical.
Ability to build business Relationships and being confident debating / explaining financial models with Business Owners and managing agents
A good understanding of the Retail market
Previous experience in business development
Creative Mind set
Comfortable with regularly meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and juggling multiple Accounts
Have good Negation and Time Management skills
B2B sales experience preferred
A team player, the candidate will already have demonstrated in current or previous roles, an ability to liaise with senior personnel across functions
Full UK driving licence
Willingness to travel within the region and spend 1-2 nights away from home per week
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to Business Development Executive ( B2B Sales experience, Digital Marketing, Targets, KPI's, Account Developing, Relationship building )
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Skills - Business Development Executive ( B2B Sales experience, Digital Marketing, Targets, KPI's, Account Developing, Relationship building )
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 14000-30000 Per Annum
- Location: Colwyn Bay
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: John
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JMA/D/031001
- Posted: 2016-09-15 14:02:58 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Drupal 7 Developer - Guildford, Surrey
- Publicist - Independent Publisher - Oxford
- Digital Designer (Web & Print) - Software House, Newbury, Berkshire
- Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Project Engineer - East Northamptonshire
- Customer Service Advisor - Evenings and Weekends - Hull
- Bench Engineer - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Interior Designer - Leicester
- Senior Electronics Engineer - HNC/HND in electronic engineering - Swansea
- Sales Office Administrator - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Office Administrator - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Office Administrator / Receptionist - Altrincham, Cheshire
- PRACTICE NURSE - LEEDS - WEST YORKSHIRE
- Lift Engineer / Improver - Luton + Surrounding Areas
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOM SERVICES - PARIS
- Caretaker / General Handy Person - Burton on Trent
- Software Developer ( Home Based ) - Stoke on Trent
- Software Developer ( Home Based ) - Stafford
- Software Developer ( Home Based ) - Nantwich
- Software Developer ( Home Based ) - Macclesfield
- Sky Access Field Manager - Wales and North West