EICA Project Manager - Reading or Caerphilly
EICA Project Manager - Reading or Caerphilly
£ 42000 dependant on experience.
My Client has been providing specialist services since 1987 and together with expert knowledge and widespread industry experience coupled with an excellent Health & Safety record they continue to provide cost effective quality solutions and services across the following core disciplines:-
Instrumentation & Control
Systems & Telemetry Integration
'WaSP' (Tankered Liquid Waste Reception, Wastewater Sludge Management & Control)
Mechanical Works / Fabrication, additional support works to include minor civils, etc.
The main responsibilities for this role - EICA Project Manager ( Water Industry experience, Project Management, Health & Safety, SCADA )
Established for well over 28 years the company strives to deliver the best customer experience, with a quality ?right first time' approach.
The Project Manager must successfully manage projects to fulfil the company's commitments in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner, striving for customer satisfaction and a safety first culture.
The Project Manager will demonstrate commercial aptitude in playing a pivotal role in delivering specialist projects (mainly within the UK Water Industry) with individual values ranging from c£5K to c£1m, and must have a committed and flexible ?can do' attitude to undertaking a multi-functional project management role to successfully deliver a variety of Electrical / Instrumentation / Controls / SCADA / Telemetry (with some minor mechanical / civils) related schemes.
He/she will be responsible for the complete project and programme management of multiple MEICA projects across the clients portfolio, working with senior staff from the Operational and Business Development teams to assist in the commercial aspects of each project and supported with appropriate resources to conclude the works via the various multi-disciplined departments within the company which may or may not include sub-contracted labour as required.
This role will require the ability to effectively liaise with internal staff (both senior and junior) and external clients / contractors in a polite, professional and courteous manner.
Operating within a small project management team based in Reading or Caerphilly there will also be a requirement to travel for site surveys, site visits, meetings, etc and there may be a need for this role to work from remote site office locations or client offices depending on the scope of the project
Skills required for this role - EICA Project Manager ( Water Industry experience, Project Management, Health & Safety, SCADA )
Strong organisational and time management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working with other teams within the company
Strong leadership and negotiation ability
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to EICA Project Manager ( Water Industry experience, Project Management, Health & Safety, SCADA )
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Skills - EICA Project Manager ( Water Industry experience, Project Management, Health & Safety, SCADA )
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Apprentice Tanker Technician / HGV mechanic - Ellistown, Leicester
- Part Time Health & Social Care NVQ Assessor - Healthcare - Norfolk
- Health & Social Care NVQ Assessor - Healthcare - Berkshire
- Account Manager - Redhill
- CeMap Qualified Sales Advisor - Macclesfield
- Presales Consultant - London & Home Counties
- Head Chef - Darlington
- Software Technical Implementation Consultant - Leeds
- Commis Chef - Inverness-shire, Scotland
- Care Home Manager - Eastbourne
- IT Customer Support Engineer - London, Lambeth
- 2 x Technical Service Delivery Consultant (Software Implementation) - Home based with UK travel
- Recruiter - Technology Sector - West London, Surrey, Middlesex
- INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL TELECOMS - LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - MARKET LEADER - UK WIDE
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER TELECOMS SOLUTIONS - LONDON
- TELECOM ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - TIER 1 GLOBAL PLAYER - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM SALES - PUBLIC SECTOR / LOCAL GOVERNMENT/ HEALTH - SCOTLAND
- TELECOM SALES - HOSTED VOICE, DATA, MOBILE - SCOTLAND
- SECURITY SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, SOUTH EAST