Service Manager - Good CQC
Service Manager - Good CQC - West Yorkshire
There is a vacancy as a Service Manager position available working with Adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities in residential home based in Leeds.
This care home's recent inspection with CQC has been awarded as good, so you will be joining care provider that provides good levels of practise.
They strive to improve and provide high quality services for their residents.
Candidates must have:
- Must have 3 years of management experience
- Working with the Elderly, Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health
- Holds an NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!