Junior Web Developer
Position: Junior Web Developer
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: £19,000 - £23,500 (Dependent on Experience)
Our client is a leading supplier of software solutions to the UK insurance sector, providing their clients' with the competitive edge in an increasingly aggressive marketplace.
Their success is down to their people and with an expanding headquarters, this is an exciting time to join them.
The Junior Web Developer Role:
Do you adore writing code and are you committed to helping your clients achieve their ideals? If so, then we need you.
Their clients’ in the insurance industry are at the heart of what they do and they are looking for developers who are committed to developing excellent user interfaces and delivering the best possible UX for front-end users.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum ‘A’ level, preferably HNC or HND in a relevant subject
- Relevant specialist browser based development skills and knowledge of browser based development processes gained through formal training
- Proven ability of website creation and related programming skills, preferably within an Insurance related role
- Knowledge of the Internet infrastructure, including browsers
- Proven ability of HTML, XHTML, CSS, image editing and design skills
- Communication skills – Ability in communicating with internal clients and line management
- Work with the best in the business
- Flexible hours
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- 25 days’ holiday to start
- Social activities
- Dress down policy
- Tax free child care vouchers
- Life and health assurance
- Award nominated learning programmes
- Community projects
- Opportunities for career progression
If you are interested in this Junior Web Developer position, simply apply via the button shown.
Please Note: Due to the nature of their business, all successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records and Credit Reference checks.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age.
This vacancy requires candidates to have the right to work and live in the UK indefinitely and without restriction.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £19,000 - £23,500 DOE
- Location: Stockport,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Contact: Candidate Services
- Tel: 01457 851142
- Fax: 01457 862214
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CDL/E185/JWD-1310
- Posted: 2016-09-15 14:11:43 -
- View all Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
More Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Warehouse Operative
- Electronic Repairs Technician
- Service Spares & Logistics Coordinator
- Preventative Maintenance Scheduler
- Powertrain Engineer - Automotive
- Service Administrator
- Quality Engineer
- Junior Java Developer
- Junior Web Developer
- Nanny / Personal Assistant
- Electronics & Embedded Software Engineer
- IT Specialist
- Junior Application Support Engineer
- Customer Experience Agent
- PLC Engineer
- Sales Order Co-Ordinator
- Customer Service Administrator
- Customer Service & Sales Team Leader
- Driver - HGV (Class 2)