Regional Sales Manager, Milton Keynes, £40k-£50k, Security
One of the UK's most rapidly growing Security companies seek an experienced Regional Sales Manager to identify and secure new business sales within the UK market.
This company is a market leader and with major market share worldwide and there are huge opportunities to build growth organically with product extensions and new products.
There is massive marketing support and getting in front of decision makers is easy due to the high innovation but it needs someone experienced in selling capital products to make a professional pitch.
The company have very impressive customer testimonials.
This position qualifies for inclusion in the Fast Track career progression plan into a Managerial or Directior level role.
The salary is negotiable for the right skill and commission is uncapped.
Skills and Experience required for this position as Regional Sales Manager are as follows:
- Experience and contacts with high net worth products is absolutely essential
- Previous experience selling CCTV, Alarms, Access Control or other security solutions is essential.
- Building business through a variety of methods.
- Contacting potential customers and arranging meetings.
- Networking with people within the target industry.
- Working to KPI's and sales targets.
- Excellent communicator and ability to present, negotiate and pitch to high level decision makers.
- Ideally with formal sales training or worked for corporate company or selling capital equipment
- Strategic thinker and highly organised and disciplined
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Full Uk Driving licence
Location: South East UK
- Start: 15/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£50000 Per: annum Benefits: + 20% OTE
- Location: Milton Keynes,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Jack Martin
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JM61
- Posted: 2016-09-15 14:18:19 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure
- Account Manager, Preston, £40k, Events
- International Business Development Manager, Newport, OTE £100k
- Online Content Executive, Surrey, £22-25k, Travel
- Account Manager, London, £40k, Events
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Marketing Executive, London, £13.50ph, B2B Publishing