Locum Social Worker - CIC - Broadstairs - £32
Locum Social Worker - CIC- Broadstairs
Kent County Council is currently looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Children In Care Team based in Broadstairs.
The council has been rated “excellent” by the Independent Audit Commission and prides itself on providing staff with consistent support and training and development opportunities.
You must have:
- 2 years minimum post qualifying experience
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Provide a high quality resources of professional social work knowledge and expertise to a team of Social Workers, to include supervision, group meetings, assisted fieldwork, attendance in court, case audits and reviews to assist the team in ensuring that it carries out its core tasks to a high standard.
- Provide coaching and mentoring support to Social Workers, including those undertaking post qualifying training, to support and further their professional knowledge and development to impact upon the overall quality of practice within teams.
- Attend court, where appropriate, to assist the team in ensuring that key professional input and expertise is provided to high profile and sensitive cases.
- Undertake staff supervision as directed by the Team Leader according to the needs of the team.
- Act as Practice Assessor to support student placements.
- Liaise regularly with peer colleagues throughout the Directorate to ensure social work staff deliver existing and new practices consistently and to a high standard across the Directorate.
- Contribute to the development of new initiatives through attendance on Working Groups, multi-agency forums, training courses and acting as lead for identified pieces of Directorate initiatives, i.e.
planning for permanence and research work, to develop current and new ways of working that meet service requirements.
- Maintain awareness of changes in legislation and related policies and practices and ensure all social work staff are also informed of these changes to enable consistent and timely implementation.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500 per annum) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant who is focused on your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £32 per hour dependent on experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Helen Rudd on 0118 948 5555.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire