Team Leader Regulatory Affairs Pharma 85-105k
Apply now to join a successful growing company and advance your career working as a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager.
You will be given a large team to lead which will help advance your leadership skills and abilities, whilst also keeping your technical regulatory knowledge current.
The team will handle international projects so they will need a strong strategist to develop solid strategies for the department, delegate tasks, and coordinate employees to ensure strategies are being followed.
- Leading a team of 10-13 Regulatory Affairs professionals
- Training and developing employees, through a combination of classroom style training and 1 on 1 coaching
- Collaborate in developing a Strategic plan for the Regulatory Affairs orientation of the company
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for your department
- Leading Global Regulatory and Company projects
- Staffing - recruiting for people in Regulatory Affairs
- Compile presentations for internal and external use
Call in today for a confidential discussion.
Contact Sebastian Pal of NonStop Pharma on +49 892 109 3363.
Alternatively you can send me your CV in Microsoft Word format (other platforms not supported) to S.Pal@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Don't forget to mention a current phone number as well as what time I can best reach you at.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CNC Programmer - Heidenhain
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Programme manager – Long term contract
- Technical Sales Coatings
- Y1 / Y3 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Science Teacher - Excellent CPD Opportunities
- KS2 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Food Technology Teacher - Lovely Community School
- CHARGÉ SERVICE CLIENT-PROGRESSION PROFESSIONELLE
- English Teacher - Lovely Community School
- Validation Consultant - Pharmaceutical Opportunity
- English Teacher - Excellent Progression
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- EYFS Teacher Vacancies, Large Academy Trust!
- EXCLUSIF - QA Software - Equipe Internationale - Groupe Leader
- Biology Teacher - Immediate January Start - Great Support
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Clinical Trial Manager – Growing Team – Zeist
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD