Diagnostic Test Engineer
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions are recruiting for a Diagnostic Test Engineer, Gaydon (UK)
“Made by Bosch” stands for outstanding quality of a global player.
Profit from the multitude of career opportunities in an internationally positioned company.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry.
In more than 140 countries, we offer spare parts, technical information and training, as well as diagnostic hardware and software and services for analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Test Engineer to join our team in Gaydon.
Reporting to the Test and Simulation Team Leader, as a Diagnostic Test Engineer you will be conducting testing/verification of a vehicle diagnostic tool and applications. This entails working with the engineering development teams to understand requirements and then developing and executing appropriate test plans for the diagnostic.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the Diagnostic Validation and Simulation team validating new software releases
- Define test strategies for the Diagnostic software and data used in the off-board tester
- Creation and Maintenance of test plans
- Execution of test plans on dealer representative hardware : utilising vehicles, modules and simulator (VSI)
- Verification of correct tool diagnostic tool operation
- Acceptance testing of the diagnostic tools
- Reporting and Investigation of issues found during testing
- Development and maintenance of Automated tests
The ideal Diagnostic Test Engineer
- Degree or equivalent in engineering / science based discipline
- Proven experience in software testing, Knowledge of Automated tools, experience of Test design.
- Use of issue tracking system, e.g JIRA
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages i.e.
Project, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with sw automation tools Ranorex or Seleniun
- Fluent English
- Full UK Driving License
- Formal testing qualification such as ISTQB / ISEB CTFL
- Experience/Knowledge with vehicle communication protocols - (ISO-15765 / ISO-14229 / ISO-13400)
- Use of tools such as CANalyzer
- Use of version control System – e.g.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Diagnostic Test Engineer, we want to hear from you.
Make it happen.
Start date for applications: 16/09/16
Closing date for applications: 14/10/16
Up to £32,000
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team