ATM - Hospital based Social Worker - South East England
Assistant Team Manager - Hospital based Social Worker - South East England
Salary up to £45,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for permanent Hospital Social Worker in South East England
You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and its application to practice in a social care setting.
You will need to be confident in undertaking safeguarding enquiries, carry out assessments within the community and working with a diverse group of individuals and partner agencies
You will be able to supervise less experienced members of staff within the team and support their development.
In return for all of your skills, enthusiasm and commitment we will support you to take your career to the next level.
To be eligible you must have:
- Degree in Social Care.
- Registered with HCPC
- 3 year post qualified experience working with Adults in a hospital based setting.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Attend a full 3 week induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will need.
This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of work place shadowing opportunities
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Are assigned a “buddy” to help you settle into your new role
- Are provided with a personal performance plan to support your career development
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
- 24 days paid holiday a year, increasing to 28 days after 5 years service
- A local government pension scheme
- HCPC registration paid
- Flexible working
- Laptop and mobile phone provided to all Social Workers
- Tax free child care vouchers
- An excellent lease car scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on holidays
- Shopping vouchers
Interviews are to be arranged ASAP.
If you have not heard feedback within 7 days of your application then you will not have been selected on this occasion.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Zeshan Humayun at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 9485 555, or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Exciting career opportunity for graduates! – Basingstoke
- Locum Social Worker - CWDT - Cheshire West - £24.97
- Locum Social Worker - CP Team - Cheshire West - £26.82
- Locum Social Worker - Older People Team - Cheshire West - £23
- Locum AMHP - CMHT - Cheshire East - £25
- Locum Social Worker - Brokerage Service - Enfield
- Locum Team Manager - Oder People Team - SE London
- Service Manager - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children -Devon
- Team Leader - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children - Devon
- Registered Manager - Adults LD - Lancashire
- Service Manager - Adults LD - Hampshire
- Marketing Executive
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Guildford
- Supervising Social Worker - Norfolk - Interim
- Senior Adult Social Worker - Guildford
- Social Worker - Adults Team - Isle of Wight - £39ph
- Locum Social Worker - CP Team - Staffordshire Council - Neg
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London