Automotive Business Unit Manager
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions are recruiting for an Automotive Business Unit Manager – OEM Diagnostics & Information Services to be based in Coventry (UK)
“Made by Bosch” stands for outstanding quality of a global player.
Profit from the multitude of career opportunities in an internationally positioned company.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry.
In more than 140 countries, we offer spare parts, technical information and training, as well as diagnostic hardware and software and services for analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Business Unit Manager to join our Diagnostics & Information Services business in the UK.
Joining our team as a Manager, you will take responsibility for driving our customer´s (a well-known car manufacturer´s) account development.
This position is part of the Automotive Service Solutions business which is part of the Automotive Aftermarket division. The (Product Area) OEM & Diagnostic Information Services business (AA-AS/PAO-DIS) develops and supplies SW Enterprise and Professional Services to OEM engineering, service engineering and manufacturing.
This role will be responsible for managing the professional services business for a car manufacturer in the UK.
The successful Automotive Business Unit Manager will have proven experience in developing commercial and technical solutions in the automotive industry, managing multiple large scale SW and professional service contracts and driving business and financial performance of these businesses.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Developing commercial and technical software and professional service solutions, working with technical subject matter experts
- Managing cross-functional teams in multiple Bosch and customer locations with a team of over 60 people
- Achieving growth and profitability goals through full P&L forecasting and reporting responsibilities with a €10m account
- Managing the functional and disciplinary responsibilities for both account teams
- Developing and deepening customer relationships aligned to the business
- Leading development and execution of strategy for both accounts in UK
- Driving synergies on projects within PAO-DIS, across AA-AS and with other Bosch Customers divisions
- Leading initiatives for sharing solution concepts with other AA/AS customer accounts
The Ideal Candidate
As our ideal Automotive Business Unit Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of delivering operational and financial results in an automotive sales environment
- Knowledge of customer relationship management
- Knowledge of product and project management
- Strategic and operative customer management (process, methods, tools)
- Product / Project and innovation management, price management
- Communication skills and communication management
- Negotiation management
- Ability to liaise at Senior levels both in car manufacturer´s facility and Bosch
- University degree in Electrical/electronics or computer sciences/software engineering or comparable education
- Experience in the automotive industry at managerial level
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- PC literate (particularly in MS Excel, Word, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and SAP)
- Excellent Interpersonal and analytical skills
Normal Office Working Conditions
Some UK/International travel required
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Automotive Business Unit manager, we want to hear from you.
Make it happen.
Start date for applications: 16/09/16
Closing date for applications: 14/10/16
Salary – up to £70k, Bonus, Company car, Health cover
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Sales Consultant - Life Insurance - £80K OTE
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- UX Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer