Part -Time Receptionist Administrator
Our client based in Egham, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Part-Time, Temporary Receptionist Administrator to commence ASAP for an initial period of 4 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team for candidates seeking work from Monday-Friday, 13:30 - 17:30
- Communicate with clients chasing relevant information
- Promptly answer emails from clients and customers
- Compile lists and reports using MS Office
- Answer the phone within 3 rings
- General office duties
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Microsoft Outlook
- Experience in using a bespoke in-house system
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong Numeracy and Literacy skills
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of office professionals into a variety of companies across the Thames Valley.
Our vacancies vary from day-to-day, short-term and permanent placements.
To submit the application in strict confidence, please apply only using the appropriate link.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Junior Auditor
- Intercompany Accountant German Speaking
- Intercompany Accountant Dutch Speaking
- Assistant Accountant
- Russian Speaking Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
- German Speaking Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Dutch Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Fixed Asset Accountant
- Purchase Ledger
- Group PMI Administrator Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing coordinator
- HR Advisor
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Part - Time Bookkeeper