Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward (Nights)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse (Nights) to join our client's busy inpatient Surgical Ward at their acute hospital site, located in the attractive Victorian seaside town of Eastbourne, East Sussex, right on the south coast.
This position is for 33 hours per week and it is night shift role.
Our client is a key large provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of the South East's most experienced consultants and other healthcare specialists.
This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of inpatient care,with the aid of the latest technology and on-site support services.
The successful candidate will provide high quality, evidence-based care and continually strive to develop professionally.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration
Minimum of six months' post-registration experience in an Inpatient Surgical Ward setting.
Excellent Verbal and written and IT communication skills
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, we are in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic Surgical Ward vacancies click HERE; and for all General Nursing jobs click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£20k - 23k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGS518/06
- Posted: 2016-09-15 15:32:11 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Clinical Practice Educator (Band 7) Acute
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (Band 7) - Oncology (30hrs P/T)
- Gynaecology & Urology Scrub Nurse
- NHS Band 5 Neonatal / NICU Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (incl. Prescribing)
- Sessional Paediatric Physiotherapist (6-15 hours)
- Hospital Radiographer
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology (Breast)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Haem./Onc. Inpatients
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Haem./Onc. Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric (Scrub)Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric (Anaesthetic) Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse- Haematology / Oncology Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse- Haematology/Oncology Outpatients
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy