Fantastic Practice Nurse Job, Bedford
Role: Practice Nurse
Location: Bedford (Milton Keynes)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Part time or full time
An expanding centre in Bedford is looking to recruit two enthusiastic Practice Nurse's to join their friendly team of staff.
You can choose to work on either a part time or full time basis, as the practice can be flexible depending on your preference.
The successful Nurse will be welcomed in to the team and instantly become a valued member of staff.
You will receive support through teaching and training, enabling you to provide the best service to patients.
The successful Nurse can expect to receive the following benefits:
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* NHS pension
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Continued support, teaching and training
The ideal Nurse:
This 4 star patient rated centre is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse who can seamlessly fits in to their friendly team of staff.
So if you're a Nurse in Bedford, what's stopping you? Apply today and feel valued within your new permanent position!
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings.
As well as this great permanent position, we are currently receiving a high volume of locum work within this area.
How to apply:
To apply- simply send your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com quoting the reference RHBEDFORDPERM and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on this vacancy or any other opportunities we may have for you, call Rebecca on 0114 2757421
Call Rebecca today, and see what Chase Medical can offer you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 30000-45000 Per Hour P.A, F.T.E, pro rata, dependent on expe
- Location: Milton Keynes (Bedford)
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Rebecca Hawksworth
- Tel: 0114 2757421
- Fax: 0114 218 0995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RH-BEDFORD-PN
- Posted: 2016-09-15 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Nurse Practitioner, Cumbria
- Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber, Advanced Skincare and Beauty Clinic, Twickenham, South West London
- Practice Nurse Required - Horley, near Gatwick
- Practice Nurse, Stoke on Trent (Permanent)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job (ANP), near Redhill
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Job, Suffolk
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Job, Leeds
- Senior Nurse Manager, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Practice Nurse, near Aldershot
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, Sutton
- Nurse Practitioner OR Emergency Care Practitioner, Derby
- Practice Nurse Job, Sheffield
- Practice Nurse, near Yeovil : Flexible hours (PT) and Excellent GP Surgery
- Practice Nurse : Birmingham
- Practice Nurse : Worthing
- Manchester, Practice Nurse
- Practice Nurse : North London
- Practice Nurse : Blackpool
- Practice Nurse : Salford
- Practice Nurse Job, Baldock, South Of Stevenage