Class 2 Driver
Are you an experienced Driver looking to take on a new challenge? Do you possess a class 2 license? If so Micheldever are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Micheldever Tyres, is the UK`s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists.
Our board leads a Group that now employs in excess of 1300 employees, operating across an expanding network of over 90 centres.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Class 2 Driver to join our team in Halifax.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the successful Class 2 Driver will be responsible for multi drop deliveries throughout the area as well as the loading and unloading of vehicles.
You will be required to support the warehouse operation as and when required.
Your daily responsibilities will also include:
- Multi-drop tyre deliveries to our Customers and Distribution Centres
- Assisting with the receiving and dispatching of tyres.
- Collection of Customer Orders to be returned to Distribution Centres.
- Support Warehouse Operation with stock storage and order picking.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Assisting customers when required.
- General housekeeping of the warehouse.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Class 2 Driver, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the local area would be an advantage.
- Manual handling and heavy lifting
- Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
- The ability to work under pressure, on your own initiative and as part of the warehouse team.
- Full driving licence.
- Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices within the warehousing environment.
- Tyre experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience of driving up to Class 2 is essential.
- Average 45 hours per week Tuesday to Saturday.
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive a highly competitive basic salary of £20,000 plus a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Class 2 Driver then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Graphic Designer
- Deputy Programme Manager
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Business Manager – Commercial Vehicles
- Engineering Technician
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician