Global Head of CMC Regulatory Affairs Top 20 co.
I am happy to present to you a great opportunity to join a top 20 global giant in the Pharmaceutical Industry and lead their Regulatory CMC Department as the Global Head of CMC.
The role will involve dealing with global projects and coordinating a CMC team focused around Product Development.
- Responsible for leading a team that prepares high quality product (CMC) documentation
- Manage regulatory submission for CMC Documentation worldwide
- Participate in defining Regulatory Project Strategy as the CMC Expert
- Respond to Health Authority Requests in regards to CMC, for the entire product lifecycle
- Ensure proper implementation and allignment to company strategy of global regulatory and local functions
- Ensure department keeps up with GMP, Regulatory Guidelines, Available technologies, etc.
The company is looking for a senior candidate who can hit the ground running and deliver good results quickly.
They are prepared to offer an excellent work environment with great incentives and a very good work-life balance overall.
For relocators the costs will be covered, as will the first few months of rent, just to give you a chance to get a feel for the area and pick a home that you will feel most comfortable in.
In addition to your responsibilities in Regulatory Affairs and CMC specifically, you will also, as a member of the senior management team, make decisions that will impact the company as a whole.
The team is of course interdepartmental and interdisciplinary, meaning that you will have a clear overview of everything happening in the company, including planning, budgeting, research, etc.
This will confer you with excellent skills that will open doors for you globally by making your profile far more attractive to potential employers, should you ever decide to change.
For more information please contact Sebastian Pal at +49 (0) 892 109 3363.
To request a call back e-mail your number and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to receiving your application.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
We have offices across Europe and hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London
- Regulatory Affairs in Sunny Spain!
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Internazionale