HCL Permanent are looking for a highly skilled enthusiastic doctor to join the Dermatology team for a Universitty Trust based in the picturesque county of Lancashire.
The Trust are looking for a Consultant with relevant experience who likes the idea of working in an area known for it's natural beuaty and national parks.
If you might be interested in this role you will need the following:
* GMC registration
* MRCP or equivelent
* Relevant years of experience
- £74,504 - £100,446 annual salary
- Permanent Substantive Contracts for Doctors on the GMC Specialist Register.
- Or Fixed term 12 month Contracts available with the view to extend whilst working toward Specialist Registration with GMC.
- Tier 2 UK Visas available
- Relocation benefits upto £8,000
- Training and development
- Standard working week of 40 hours
- Annual Leave 27 days per year, plus eight general/public holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
If you are interested please get in touch wit Steph on +44 (0)113 233 8200 or hit 'APLY' to send your CV for consideration.
- Start: 15/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£76001 to Â£102465 Per: annum
- Location: Lancashire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Stephanie Taylor
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ST-DERM-MB
- Posted: 2016-09-15 16:00:06 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- ST1 General Surgery.
- ST1 in General Medicine
- Speciality doctor in emergency Medicine
- Consultant Specialising in A&E
- Calling FRCR qualified doctors!
- Thoracic Radiologist
- Consultant in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- Respiratory Medicine - Consultant
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology - Bupa Cromwell
- Consultant Histopathologist – (Cancer Services)
- Senior Oncology
- Consultant Haematologist – (Cancer Services)
- Acute Medicine - Consultant
- Oncology nurses
- Consultant – Radiology (Cancer Services)
- Specialty Doctor - Geriatrics
- ICU Nurse - Private Hospital
- Paediatric Nurses
- Specialty Doctor in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- King Edwards VII - Recovery Nurse