Position: SHO Paediatrics
Salary: £30.000 - £40.000
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting for a skilled candidate and would like to hear from you.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
The role is based in Liecestershire, a very pleasant area with very reasonable property prices and great public transportation running consistanly connecting to all local amenities.
- Registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying.
- Experience in Peadiatrics
The hospitals are capable of sponsoring for a tier 2 visa if required.
For more information please feel free to contact me Niall Horner via email or telephone below or simply apply.
0044 (0) 1132338200
£250 referral reward
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them.
You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.
- Start: 15/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£40000 Per: annum Benefits: Possible Relocation
- Location: Midlands,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Adrian Mason
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MASHCL003
- Posted: 2016-09-15 16:01:04 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- Entrevistas para Huddersfield
- Neuro Occupational Therapist
- REGISTRAR - TRAUMA & ORTHOPAEDICS
- Middle grade Anaesthesia post available
- Band 5 - Staff Nurse
- Anaesthesia - Speciality Doctors Needed!
- Enfermeros y Enfermeras para UK
- Nurses for UK
- ST1/2 Urology/General Surgery doctor's needed!
- ENDOSCOPY NURSES [ NMC PIN]
- Nurses for Huddersfield Hospital
- Specialty Doctor (Acute General Medicine)
- Specialty Doctor (Accident & Emergency)
- Specialty Doctor Accident & Emergency
- Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Trust Grade Doctor (CT2+) Cardiology Medicine (Senior CMT/ST3 Level)
- Enfermeras para Huddersfield Hospital
- Nurses for Private Hospitals
- Nurses for Basildon and Thurrock NHS
- Surgical Nurses for NHS