Learning Support Assistant - Interview ASAP
An Independent School Kent catering for ages 7-18 is currently looking for a Learning Support Assistant for their Secondary School.
They are also looking to fill this position as soon as possible and so you can expect a quick turnaround and invitation to interview next week, quickly securing a position ASAP.
They are a small, one form entry school allowing you to not only focus on more on teaching rather than behaviour management, but it also allows you to focus on the development of each individual student and really see the difference you make through your work.
With it being a modern school, the successful candidate will also benefit from state of the art facilities, providing the ideal teaching environment.
The right candidate will hold a background practicing as a Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant at Secondary level, as well as ideally an NVQ level qualification.
Those with the required experience will have the chance to secure a post ASAP within an excellent school and interview next week.
If the above is of interest and you meet the required experience contact Oliver Jones today on 02079402749 or via e-mail at O.Jones@nonstop-education.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Leading Academy – GCSE Maths Teacher – Contract to Perm
- English Teaching Jobs, London – GET IN TOUCH TODAY
- Head of QA Operations, Biologics Operations
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Area Manager - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- English Teacher part of Academy Trust – South East London
- External QA GMP Manager, Geneva
- Maths Teachers – Academy – Nottinghamshire Start ASAP
- Fachtechnisch verrantwortliche Person/FvP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- PARMA- SALES REP. CANALE FARMACIE
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- ATM - Locality - Start Immediately
- Medico Pneumologo-Crescita di Carriera-Bologna!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000