District Nurse - Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent
Service Care Health is the specialist Healthcare recruitment arm of Service Care Solutions; we currently have a position available for a district nurse in Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent.
The post holder will have responsibility for working across the health and social care economy within the integrated multi-disciplinary and Rapid Response teams to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions and facilitate early discharge.
This will involve providing care for patients with complex long term conditions (LTCs) using advanced clinical nursing assessment and care.
The post holder will assess, diagnose and prescribe, ensuring effective communication with GPs regarding the management of these patients.
You will be required to work autonomously to provide care to individuals and undertake physical examination of patients needing complex chronic disease management and resolution or containment of disease complications.
This will include the treatment of patients both in their own homes and community clinics to assist during the winter pressures period.
The post holder must be a qualified nurse, registered with the NMC and have previous experience in community, district or practice nursing.
For more details please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate
- Adults Senior Social Worker, Lewisham Council
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Romford
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Romford