AD/Director level QPPV roles - Growing consultancy
AD/Director level PV roles - Growing consultancy
I'm currently working with a rapidly expanding consultancy based near Maidenhead who are looking new leaders within their Pharmacovigilance team.
They are known within the industry to be one of the UK's reputable service providers, have hundreds of clients all over the world and offer diversity/variety and an exciting, fast paced environment.
The product range can include new chemical entities and biotechnology materials to Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products, OTC and generic medicines.
They currently have associate, through to Director level positions and I'm looking for confident communicators in PV with a CRO background being advantageous.
The company are a good mix of being family owned in the UK with global backing from their parent company, they also see the value of their employees having a good work/life balance.
The work could include advising clients on the requirements for an EU-compliant pharmacovigilance system, assisting in setting up the pharmacovigilance system, acting as QPPV (or deputy).
They also have associate positions which will allow you to broaden out your skillset to include the creation or review of PSURs and RMPs.
Flexibility on travel is required.
To apply or for more information please contact Andrew Tattersall at NonStop, either by calling me for a confidential discussion on +41 (0)435 08 08 17 or email your up-to-date Word doc.
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference above.
I'm Andrew Tattersall, the specialist head hunter/recruitment consultant for pharmacovigilance/drug safety for Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies, as well as Clinical Research Organisations and Medical Device companies.
I operate between offices in Prague, Zug and London, and offer contingency and retained search services throughout Europe exclusively in this area, with a focus on Germany and Switzerland.
Whether you are looking for potential career options, honest guidance on salary, advice on how to present your CV, or need assistance with positions you are recruiting for, contact me.
NonStop is a one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
We are a Swiss company, and our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications