Role: Python Developer
Location: You could be based in either Edinburgh OR Glasgow
This is genuinely one of the most exciting technology companies in Scotland.
They have won countless awards over the last few years and are experiencing year on year growth.
Their product is fantastic - and ever evolving.
As long as the user base continues to grow (which it will) so will their Python team.
They are one of the most desirable places to work in the UK, and for good reason.
They actively promote a healthy work/life balance (work is judged on productivity, not being at your desk for the longest), there is a gym on site, holidays are flexible, there are chill out zones and free refreshments.
What you'll be doing:
You will have a role with huge variety and remit - you'll be involved with cutting edge API, big data, and MI Systems.
- Strong Python experience (3 years)
- Building and developing transactional systems
- Will be used to working in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Understand the challenges of a busy website
- Linux Sys Admin
- Big data
To avoid missing out on an incredible opportunity, please apply ASAP or call Darren on 0131 270 6631 for an informal and totally confidential chat where I can advise on next steps and prepare you for interview.
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Agile Project Manager
- Java Architect
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Test Automation Developer
- PHP Developer
- Digital Project Manager
- Technical Lead C++ Developer
- Network Consultant (Perm)
- Network Consultant (perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Systems and Requirements Engineer
- Enterprise Architect & Solutions Design Leader
- CONTRACT AUTOMATION TEST DEVELOPER
- Python Engineer - *All Levels*
- Software Development Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Network Manager
- Business Analyst
- QA Engineer
- Senior Java Developer