Do you have a strong administration background with a passion and interest for the travel industry? A rare exciting career opportunity has come avalible for an ambitious, enthusiastic and organised individual to join a privately owned travel company in Essex, as they enter into a rapid growth plan.
My client encourages career development, a low turnover of staff and regular Educationals trips.
This role will be working within a small team handling providing administrative support.
The Operations Assistant will be required to work within a team environment, but also have the ability to work on their own initiative.
This new role would suit a friendly and motivated candidate with excellent organisational skills.
The successful candidate MUST BE A CAR OWNER.
, Build on line templates for ports ready for checking.
, Process all pre-reg forms/emails.
, Live Chat.
, End of travel filing.
, To respond to all guest pre-travel correspondence by email/post/phone.
, Guide preparation.
, Presentation preparation.
, Ad hoc activities within the Department and the ability to do overtime as and when required.
, MUST BE A CAR OWNER
, Previous experience studying Travel and Tourism would also be an advantage
, Passion and interest for travel
, Self-starting and self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently
, Pro-active and able to look at processes and improve them where necessary
, Proven to have strong organisation skills
, Proven to have high accuracy rates and attention to detail
, Proven to be an excellent and confident communicator
, Strong sense of a ‘can do' attitude
, Flexibility and adaptability
, Proactive and able to use initiative
, A great communicator
, A problem-solver
Monday - Friday; 9am - 5.30pm
My client are offering a starting salary of £18k - £20k.
If you would like to find out more and you feel you are suitable for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- North Amercia Travel Account Manager, West Yorkshire
- Retail Travel Advisor, North Yorkshire
- International Sales Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Product & Marketing Manager Leicester
- Commercial Sales Coordinator
- Personal Travel Specialist North Staffordshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant South Birmingham
- Senior Corporate Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Temporary Travel Consultant - West Midlands
- Flight Operations Manager - Kent
- Travel Training Officer West Midlands
- Luxury Tailor-Made Consultant Ski and Mediterranean
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | AIRLINES
- Ticketing Consultant - Business Travel, Manchester
- Travel Consultant, Manchester
- Travel Consultant Derby
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Travel Consultant
- Product & Contracts Co-ordinator South Leicestershire
- Travel Administrator - South Birmingham