Scientific Communications- European HQ! Swiss
I am excited to announce the interesting position my client has just made available for a Scientific Affairs Manager.
This position is sitting between the Medical Affairs, Marketing and Medical Communications departments, supporting a major product in the field of metabolic diseases.
The role is for a fixed-term period of 12 months, giving you great industry experience and exposure to HQ environment in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
Your responsibilities include supporting the commercial team in development of scientific promotional materials, KOL liaison, supporting Advisory boards- the perfect cross functional challenge to help you take the next step in your career!
To be successful for this position you:
Have 3 years + experience in pharma or biotech industry
Work in Medical Affairs/ Medical Marketing/ Scientific Communications
Have international exprience on regional or global level
Hold a Life Science degree
You can contact me on +41435080817 ext 3151 - Anna Petrova - or send me your CV in Word format at email@example.com.
You can also add me on LinkedIn ch.linkedin.com/in/annaswissmedaffairs/en .
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!