Customer Service Consultant
Do you prefer providing an excellent customer service over sales targets? This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and to further their customer service experience to join a privately owned cruise company in Essex, as they enter into a rapid growth plan.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a customer service environment, with excellent communication and organisational skills, experience of working in a call centre/telesales environment.
, Ensuring all passenger enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
, Dealing with all customer queries by telephone, email and on occasion, face to face.
, Ensure correct information is passed on to passengers.
, Administer cancellations and/or transfers received by email or post and ensure they are actioned in-line with company guidelines.
, Issuing documentations to passengers, such as ticketing, pre travel information, itinerary change letters etc.
, Entering passenger information onto our in house booking system correctly.
, Taking payment from passengers.
, Attending ship turnarounds, at various regional ports.
, Previous experience within a the travel industry or customer service environment
, Pleasant & professional telephone manner.
, Effective Sales skills.
, Excellent communication and organisational skills.
, Good command of the English language both written and verbal
, Team Player
, Self-starter with own initiative.
The successful candidate can expect a starting salary of £17k.
You will be part of an expanding business, with the opportunity for career progression.
You will also receive excellent company benefits.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Service Consultant - Birmingham
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Field Sales Executive
- TRAVEL TOOLS SUPPORT MANAGER
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Out of Hours Business Travel Homeworker
- Retail Assistant Manager - Travel
- TRAVEL VIP CLIENT SUPPORT AGENT
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | ESSEX
- Business Travel Consultant, Renfrewshire
- EXPERIENCED EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR | SPANISH & PORTUGUESE SPEAKER
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | Shepperton
- Business Travel Consultant, hull
- Travel Agency Sales Executive - Luxury Travel
- Sales and Reservations Manager (Travel)
- Laundry Operations Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- TEMP ACCOUNTS/BOOKKEEPING - HOMEBASED IN GREATER MANCHESTER
- Duty Office Executive
- Retail Travel Consultant - Part-time