Registered Nurse (Addictons) - newly-qualified nurses accepted!
Detoxification Nurses - (RGN or RMN) - Burton-upon-Trent
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a leading provider of substance misuse rehabilitation for adults with drug and alcohol addictions and provides a variety of services in the Burton Upon Trent area.
The service has one of the best rehabilitation conversion rates in the UK and has been cited as displaying Best Practice for Rehabilitation.
There are detoxification, residential and semi-independent living services on site.
The role has a salary of £23,000 - £27,000 and requires nurses with a genuine passion and interest in drug rehabilitation and will involve working primarily on the detoxification unit as well as the residential rehabilitation unit.
In order to apply for this role you must be:
- RMN or RGN registered nurse
- Able to work 42 hours per week across day and night shifts
- have a genuine interest in drug use and addictions
- preferably to have worked within a similar environment.
We may consider newly qualified nurses as long as they have done a placement within a drug and alcohol service
For more information please call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 or forward a CV online.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Manchester
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Reading
- Occupational Health Technician - Portsmouth
- Occupational Health Technician - Brighton
- Occupational Health Technician - Maidstone / Tonbridge
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Bristol
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Portsmouth
- Physiotherapist - Swansea
- Physiotherapist - Nottingham
- Physiotherapist - Peterborough
- Physiotherapist - Carmarthen
- Physiotherapist - Pontllanfraith
- Homecare Workers - Ladywood, Birmingham
- Homecare Workers - Bourneville
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Cardiff
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Swansea
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Nottingham
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Peterborough
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Carmarthen