Nurse - RGN / RMN - (Day & Night Shifts Available)
Nurse Positions: RGN / RMN - (Day Shifts & Night Shifts Available)
Â£12 - Â£15.50 per hour
Our client is a care organisation who take pride in delivering high quality service to their customers; The kind of care which they would expect for their own loved ones.
They are currently seeking Registered Nurses for RMN / RGN positions.
(Both Day-Shift and Night-Shift roles are available.)
As a Nurse working within our client's state-of-the-art, purpose-built Care Home, you will be accountable to the Home Manager/Deputy Manager.
Job Outline : To manage the delivery of residents personalized care according to their agreed plan of care for the duration of a shift.
To provide supervision, coaching and assessment to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants as part of the NVQ and internal quality process and the management of individual performance.
* To manage and supervise the care team ensuring a quality delivery of care for the duration of the shift.
* To manage day rotas in the event of absence, and when there is no manager on site.
* To provide supervision, coaching and assessment to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants.
* To work with the Deputy Manager to deliver care that is research based and meets with both local and National Standards.
* To work with the Deputy Manager and Home Manager to deliver agreed NVQ targets.
* To ensure that all new admission files are completed within the week of arrival and the named nurse, senior carer and key worker must all contribute to completing the file.
* Being responsible for your allocated residents, this has to be reviewed monthly.
* To continually improve the quality of care delivered.
* To ensure that the care needs of individual residents are effectively assessed, planned and evaluated
* To ensure that the home provide care services which enable each resident to achieve quality of life.
* To ensure that the care needs of residents are met.
* To provide an individual care and support service for residents by providing direct care in areas of all need including delegated nursing tasks.
* To ensure that the resident is supported with cultural and religious requirements.
* SISTER/ RGN
* At least 2 years experience at Staff Nurse Level in an elderly care environment.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
* Evidence of personal and professional development and updating in nursing practice.
* Evidence of knowledge relating to the care of older people in order to undertake the coaching and supervision of Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants.
* Have the ability to assess competence of care staff.
* Evidence of the ability to effectively assess, plan and evaluate the care needs of older people.
* Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the 6 principles of care and how they should underpin the delivery of care in a residential setting.
If you have the relevant qualifications, skills and experience as a Nurse and would be interested in working with a superb company, then please apply ASAP...
*Please note - by applying to this role, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm / Ongoing
- Rate: Â£12.00 - 15.50 per hour + +
- Location: West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Gareth Roberts
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: L160810R-F
- Posted: 2016-09-15 16:34:39 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Experienced Despatch Operative - (Fork Lift Licence Required)
- Junior Mac Operator - Great Career Prospects! ~ Brentwood
- Experienced Automated Gate Engineer - Herts/Cambs Border
- Experienced Automated Gate Engineer - Nr Royston, Herts
- Retail Sales Advisors - Menswear / Fashion ~ Urgent Roles!
- Part-Time Marketing Administrator - Brentwood
- SQL Server Operator - Superb Company - Lincoln
- Retail Sales Advisors - Menswear / Fashion (Part or Full Time)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager - Menswear / Fashion - Swindon
- Retail Store Manager - Menswear - Swindon Designer Outlet
- Assistant Manager - Menswear / Fashion Retail - Herefordshire
- Experienced Retail Manager - Menswear - Superb Company!
- Assistant Building Works Surveyor - Superb Career Move!
- Sales Coordinator / Telesales - No experience required
- Sous Chef - Banqueting / Fine Dining - Chelmsford area
- Head Chef ~ (Potential Step-Up From Sous Chef!)
- Sous Chef - Excellent Opportunity!
- Home Care Assistant / Carer - (Full or Part Time)
- Home Care Assistant / Carer - Full & Part Time Roles
- Personal Wedding Manager - West Quantoxhead, Somerset