Application Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity for an ‘Applicant Support Engineer' to join our clients' Smart Services Team, a world leader in embedded digital security.
The role, on offer for a salary of £32-38K (doe) is based at the clients' offices in North Gloucestershire but will involve frequent international travel.
The main purpose of role is to assure the operation and use of our client's hosted Smart Services offer to customers worldwide and will involve tasks such as:
- Operation/Use of hosted services
- Support for customers
- Resolution of software and hardware incidents
- Maintenance and enrichment of the incidents database
- Creation of the software deployment packages
- Validation and deployment of software corrective actions on validation environments
- Technical training on Smart Services (internally or externally)
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of the Windows environment and completed at least a 2 or 3 year diploma course in technical counselling (informatics, electronics..).
We'll also be looking for experience in customer support/service as well as fluency in English, real analysis skills, a meticulous and autonomous working style and excellent communication skills.
Technical skills required:
- Operating System: Windows.
Unix is a plus
- SGBD : SQL Server
- Software development : Java, C or C++ language
- Web services and SOA knowledge is a plus
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle - acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Check out all the BEST JOBS with all the BEST EMPLOYERS.
Type EVPeople into your search engine!
More Jobs from Enjoy Recruitment Group
- Digital Marketing Manager
- UI Designer
- Mid Weight Designer
- Call Centre Sales Adviser
- Sales Professional
- Data Auditor
- Graduate Web Developer
- Ruby Developer
- Data Engineer
- Junior Designer
- Account Executive
- Front End Developer
- Content/Digital Executive
- PR Account Manager
- Membership Sales Co-ordinator
- Applications Support Engineer
- Data Programmer
- Software Developer
- Events Administrator