1st / 2nd Line Support - Brentford - £22k - £27k
Have you reached a dead end in your current job? My client is looking for an ambitious IT Support Engineer as they are expanding their support team to support their wide range of customers.
You will need to be a bright and enthusiastic individual to work in their office based in Brentford, Middlesex.
This is a varied role and offers the right individual the opportunity to develop their career in a world-class technically driven company.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following:
, 1 - 3 years IT support experience - solid desktop support skills.
, Fluent in spoken and written English - required for telephone help-desk calls and customer correspondence.
, Car and full UK license - all travel costs to and from clients will be reimbursed.
, Hands on Microsoft desktop support and repair experience.
, Microsoft Office - resolving customer issues on all versions.
, Server administration (e.g.
Active Directory, group policy, logon problems including remote logon issues).
, Exchange server administration - administration and troubleshooting (e.g.
mailbox limits and permissions and ISP issues).
, Blackberry and iPhone (e.g.
mailbox set-up and synchronisation issues).
, Firewalls, VPN clients and ADSL routers (e.g.
installation, configuration and troubleshooting).
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an IT Support Engineer your focus will be on supporting and maintain their client's IT infrastructure.
Additionally you will be responsible for providing efficient customer support for servers, desktops, routers, firewalls, applications and client networks.
Although predominantly office based, you will visit clients within the West London area, when required.
The role combines the various areas of their support business; remote helpdesk support, network implementation and migration projects, onsite network administrator on a rota basis for larger contract customers and ad-hoc visits to customer's sites to fix issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
The right candidate must have the ability to not only take ownership of issues but also be able to resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible while also providing excellent customer service.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company are an award-winning, ISO-certified IT Support company based in London, with a Microsoft Gold Partnership.
They mainly deal with businesses from 5-1000 users.
This means they are able to form a close relationship with their customers - helping them to build a sustainable, healthy IT system.
Their head office is in Brentford, meaning they can support clients in areas within Central London with ease.
They also provide support for businesses throughout the whole of West London and surrounding areas.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £27k, depending on experience, plus an annual performance related bonus.
Other benefits include company pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop (unless you are office based), and a pay increase for every exam passed towards MCITP:EA.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now, or give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: West London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Just IT Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 655 4611
- Fax: 020 7247 3991
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-15 16:36:24 -
- View all Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k