DO YOU FANCY A HELLISH RESIDENTIAL MANAGERS ROLE
If you fancy a challenge, keep on reading
This is a small residential home (25 beds) for people over the age of 55.
Our Residents suffer from Dementia , Mental Health Condition , Old Age , Substance Misuse.
They are happy in the home and we need to keep them safe and happy.
They need a supportive, dynamic manager, to look after them and to ensure that the next time the CQC come to pay a visit, they go away smiing.
If you have had experience of turning homes around, please get in contact.
We are looking to make an appointment next week.
Can you help, do you thrive on challenges, do you want to have this success story to add to your other success stories.
Give us a call, in confidence to make an application
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Nurses needed in Cornwall - Great Opportunities, Great Scott
- Home Manager
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - 2 in Bristol and 2 in Swindon
- Staff Nurse FULL TIME - RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN, RMN, RN
- Staff Nurse £16ph (newly qualified accepted)
- Area Manager
- Registered Nurse Manager
- Registered Manager - Residential Children's home
- RMN staff nurse x 3 (Days and Nights)
- Deputy Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Manager Residential Children's
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Swindon NIGHTS
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - NURSING HOMES IN 2 BRISTOL LOCATIONS
- Peripatetic Manager (Lancashire + Yorkshire)
- Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Clinical Lead
- STAFF NURSE - LOVELY JOB - BEAUTIFUL SERENE NURSING HOME
- Managing Director