Ward Manager (RMN) - Derbyshire - Permanent - Full-time - £32000 to £42000, Plus £5000 Annual Bonus And Relocation Package (If Required)
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Ward Manager (RMN) working for our client based in Derbyshire on a Permanent basis.
(Relocation Package Available)
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and have Post qualification experience and you will need to have the following essential skills and experience for the position;
- You will be Educated to Degree level,
- Be NMC registered as an RMN and have a minimum of 3 years experience within a mental health setting and an interest in working with patients with complex needs.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Evidence of recent practice.
- Safeguarding Adults and Children Awareness Training
- Minimum of 3 years' experience post qualification.
- Experience in managing/coordinating shifts on a day to day basis
- Ability to assess, deliver and evaluate quality care
- Ability to demonstrate team working/leading and development of others
We are also looking for the following desirable skills, but are not essential for the position;
- Mentor Preparation Course/ENB 998 or equivalent,
- Knowledge and experience of secure services pathways
- Audit experience
- Experience of change management and/or working in a changing environment
- Experience of teaching and coaching staff
- Experience of facilitating groups
The Unit is a private purpose-built hospital that offers a low secure service for working age adults.
It is a highly specialised ward for Clients with a primary diagnosis of emotionally unstable personality disorder.
This is a Full-time Permanent position working 40 hours per week working in Derbyshire.
The salary for this position is between £32000 and £42000 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this is benefits that include excellent benefits package including annual bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, childcare vouchers and paid birthday, a real chance of progression in the future and a clinical education programme.
There is also a relocation package available if relocating from outside the area.
For more information on this position, please contact Phil Etherington on 02392 322317 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Evening Cleaning Operative
- Lead Skills Mentor
- Design Engineer (3D CAD)
- Office 365 Rollout
- Band 8b Head of Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- Contract Manufacturing Engineer-Wolverhampton-£35 p/h
- Facilities Helpdesk Administrator
- Nursing Home Manager
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- CNC Setter Operator
- Cleaning Operative
- Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
- Credit Analyst (Bunkers) - London
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Trader (Bunkers) - Germany
- Systems Manager
- Effluent Operative
- HR Business Partner
- Maintenance Electrician