Charge Nurse/Sister - (RMN/RNLD)
Charge Nurse (RMN/RNLD) Mental Health Hospital - Nottinghamshire - Permanent - Full-time - £35704
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Charge Nurse (RMN/RNLD) working for our client based in Nottinghamshire on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and have Experience as a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD).
You will need to have post registration experience within an Inpatient Mental Health Setting along with experience of working in a supervisory capacity in a secure environment along with Experience of co-ordinating care and report writing.
As part of the Charge Nurse/Sister role you will have the opportunity to assist with the assessing and teaching of junior staff members enabling you to gain further Experience with Mentorship.
We are also looking for the following desirable skills, but are not essential for the position; A Recognised Mentorship certification, an NVQ Assessor Qualification and experience working with Client groups with Personality Disorders or Learning Disabilities.
As part of your role you will be able to make a commitment to your personal Learning and Development with great opportunities to develop within your role and progress from within the unit should that be what you would like to achieve, the hospital with work with you to plan your development and Learning programme.
The position is based within a Private medium secure hospital caring for both men and women with a variety of conditions including Personality Disorders, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviours.
This is a Full-time Permanent position working 37.5 hours per week with Shifts including days Nights and weekends working in Nottinghamshire.
The salary for this position is £35704.
On top of this are benefits that include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A Group Personal Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal health insurance
For more information on this position, please contact Phil Etherington on 02392 322317 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst