Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - Cheshire - Permanent - Full-time - £22330 - £28420
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD) working for our client based in Cheshire on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and have experience working within a Mental Health Setting.
You will need to have the following essential skills and experience for the position; You will need to be a registered mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH/RNLD) with Previous experience or a strong desire to work with service users with autistic spectrum conditions, complex needs, predominantly emotionally unstable personality disorder.
We are also looking for the following desirable skills, but are not essential for the position; A Mentorship Qualification.
The hospital is a locked facility and provides care to males with autistic spectrum conditions and females with complex needs, predominantly emotionally unstable personality disorder.
The severity of cases means we are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses who can thrive in an often-demanding environment.
The hospital is looking for a range of qualities that go beyond your qualifications and technical ability.
Whether you are currently working elsewhere or returning to practice, you'll be patient centric with a commitment to delivering high quality care.
Finely tuned decision-making skills, communication skills and organisational capacity are a must.
This is a Full-time Permanent position working 40 per week working in the Cheshire area.
The salary for this position is between £22330 and £28420 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this are benefits that include:
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension option
- Subsidised meals
- Parking available
- Staff Uniform
- Employee of the month award
- Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity Pay inline with NHS
For more information on this position, please contact Phil Etherington on 02392 322317 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst