Registered Mental Health Nurse (CAMHS)
Staff Nurse (RMN) - CAMHS - South Yorkshire - Permanent - Full-time - £23000 - £27500
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Staff Nurse (RMN) working for our client based in Sheffield Area on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and have experience as a Registered Nurse (RMN).
You will need to have the following essential skills and experience for the position; At least 12 months previous experience working as a Staff Nurse within a Mental Health setting and experience with CAMHs is essential.
We are also looking for the following desirable skills, but are not essential for the position; experience with service users experiencing a mental health crisis or complex needs.
The Hospital offers a CAMHS PICU service and a general CAMHS ward.
They offer individualised care for young people aged between 13 and 18.
The service and provides support for young people, both male and female who have complex needs and require high intensity nursing care.
This is a Full-time Permanent position working 37.5 hours per week with Shifts including Bank Holidays, Weekends & Nights per week working in Sheffield Area.
The salary for this position is between £23000 and £27500 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this are benefits that include
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Revenue Share Scheme
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Savings centre
- Childcare Vouchers
- Birthday and Anniversary Leave
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Subsidised Meals.
For more information on this position, please contact Phil Etherington on 02392 322317 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Mechanical Fitter
- HVAC Estimator
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- Lead Occupational Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
- Production Operative
- Occupational Health Advisor - Ellesmere Port
- COMMERCIAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ENGINEERING
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - MARINE
- Fleet Administrator
- EHS Manager
- Biotech / Production Manager
- NPI Engineer
- Logistics Operative
- Digital Officer
- CFD Design Engineer
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - HEALTHCARE
- RECRUITMENT TALENT ACADEMY