Management Accountant (Fixed Term Contract)
Part Qualified Management Accountant
Our client based in central London (W1) requires a Part-Qualified Management Accountant on a fixed term contract to cover their busy period.
We are looking for a full 12 month commitment and an October start at the very latest.
There is also a holiday embargo period toward the end of the year to ensure necessary coverage.
- Reporting into Assistant Financial Controller on a day to day basis and the Financial Director.
- Management of office accounts and book keeping on a day to day basis.
- Dealing with international offices and financial reporting in line with UK GAAP and inputting data in Excel.
- Checking accounts information, reviewing reports and processing accounts.
- Carrying out monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Carrying out yearly reconciliations and assisting with annual audit.
- Responding to queries and questions from Managing Directors from company offices based all around the globe.
- Management accountants and book-keeping experience
- Part-qualified or bookkeeper up to trail balance (ACCA or CIMA) Lapsed studiers will be considered.
- Advanced Excel skills with proficient Pivot tables and Lookups
- UK GAAP knowledge
- Dedicated work ethic and used to meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure.
- Our client is looking for someone with a strong work ethic who is task focused, heads-down and committed to getting the job.
- Someone that can hit the ground running as they are entering the busy period.
- Great communicator who is responsive, open and not afraid to ask questions and ask for help.
- Someone used to working in small, multifunctional offices with tight knit teams.
This role is paying between £25-35K on a Fixed Term Contract.
This is also a great opportunity to work for an expanding International Company, focused atmosphere with friendly and diverse group of people in an amazing location with many places to socialise nearby.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact Debbie Webb or Saba Poursaeedi directly if previously registered with Parkside Recruitment on: 01895 202 360 / 01895 255 007 or email or
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Finance Analyst
- Billings Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Project Buyer - Maternity Cover
- IFA Administrator