Carpenter/Joiner - South Wales
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Carpenter/Joiner based in South Wales.
A Local Authority based in South Wales has a fantastic opportunity available for a Carpenter/Joiner South Wales to join their busy team.
As a Carpenter/Joiner based in South Wales it is essential that you have experience working as a Carpenter/Joiner carrying out Kitchen fitting in a Social Housing environment.
It is essential for the Carpenter/Joiner post in South Wales for the candidate to have own tools and full driver's license.
You must also hold an NVQ level 3 or City and Guilds Qualification in Joinery.
The Carpenter/Joiner role in South Wales will require the successful candidate to work on domestic dwellings, both void and tenanted in the South Wales Area.
You must have your own tools along with a full driver's license.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Carpenter/Joiner please apply with you CV today to email@example.com or call Paul at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland