Senior Account Manager
Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Junior Account Director, Branding Agency, Creative Agency, Agency, London, Contract, Freelance, Engagement Brand
A client of mine have a number of brand new opportunities, for a Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join their team on a 2 month rolling contract to join their brand engagement agency in Central London.
Working with some of the biggest names in the world, and a fair few awards under their belts, they're looking to massively grow as an agency this year - there's no better time to join them!
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years + experience within at least a Senior Account Manager position
- Be able to manage a number of workstreams at one time
- Experience of managing a team (3+)
- Experience working within a creative agency
- Available to start ASAP
This is a 2 month (rolling) contract, offering between £200-300 per day and starting ASAP.
If you would like to apply for the role and are available to start ASAP, please send me your updated CV with an idea on your availability and your rate.
This is an opportunity you wouldn't want to miss.
If you know anyone who may be interested in such a move, also feel free to pass this email along, as we pay for referrals you make.
Look forward to hearing from you,
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 Months rolling
- Rate: Â£200 to Â£300 Per: day
- Location: London,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Anna Thomas
- Tel: 0121 237 3180
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SAM-AT01
- Posted: 2016-09-15 17:06:04 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Network Engineer
- 3rd line Support Engineer Netapp / VMware
- Citrix Engineer
- Project Co-Ordinator
- Infrastructure Technical Lead
- Network Engineer
- Head of Infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET and IIS)
- Games Developer
- Games Designer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Oxford, Up to £30K
- Support Analyst
- IT Project Manager - Agile / Waterfall - Cardiff
- Graduate IT Support Analyst, Networks/Database
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer