Multi-trade Carpenter - Leicestershire
Service Care Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for a multi-trade carpenter in the Leicestershire area.
For this role in Leicestershire, you will be working for a Local Authority dealing with void and tenanted properties.
Therefore, you will be required to have an NVQ Level 2 in joinery, experience kitchen fitting and have your own van - any other experience and skills in the building trade such as plastering, tiling and plumbing would also be desirable.
Apply today for this brilliant opportunity as a multi-trade carpenter in Leicestershire by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Mary Ann on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- QSW RAIS Social Worker Surrey, Leatherhead
- Social Worker Community Health Team CMHT Southend On Sea
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Childrens Deputy Manager
- Speech Therapist - Sittingbourne
- Business Analyst (Sharepoint)
- Senior Practitioner – Adults - Birmingham
- Deputy Manager, Domiciliary Care, West London
- Children Social Worker, Bracknell Forest
- Childrens Social Worker | Stockton On Tees
- Children with Disabilities Social Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Nottinghamshire
- Children's Social Worker
- Business Support Officer, Childrens Services, Central London
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker