Supply Chain Manager - London - £35k - £45k
Looking for a role where you'll have autonomy and the ability to progress and expand your skillset? I'm currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join a multi-award winning tech start-up based in central London.
You will be overseeing and managing the entire upstream supply chain for the organisation, including 3rd party vendor management, procurement and dispatch.
The organisation values optimism, collaboration and learning and are looking for someone who's willing to throw themselves in and get involved!
To be a successful candidate for the role of Supply Chain Manager you will need to possess the following skills, experience and attributes;
, 3+ years experience in similar role, preferably within a high-growth technology start-up.
, Qualification in related subject (e.g.
Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing etc.).
Engineering degree is an advantage.
, Highly experienced in Microsoft Excel.
, Experience in supply chain and stock management software, e.g.
Unleashed and Xero.
, Experience in PCB manufacture.
, Strong analytical mind, numerate and able to act decisively.
, Highly organised with a strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
, Strong communication skills via email, phone and face-to-face.
, A strong work ethic with an eagerness to learn.
, Eligibility to work in UK.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The organisation is a multi-award winning tech start-up, part of both the Microsoft and Intel Accelerators, as well the TED organisation.
Their culture firmly believes in learning from failures and taking ownership of your work.
Being a small team, they're looking for someone who is as passionate as they are and share their values.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the point in the supply chain that you're dealing with.
Your role may include but not limited to the below area within the chain:
· Draft accurate production schedules to meet sales forecasts and maintain lean stockholding.
· Control and manage the level of days on hand inventory of finished goods in order to maintain a near perfect inventory level to sustain sales while offsetting forecast bias.
· Work closely with the Sales and Finance teams to review and update schedules.
Managing production runs & 3rd party manufacturer
· Create and implement performance metrics for our 3rd party manufacturer.
· Anticipate production issues with contingency plans.
· Manage dispatch of finish goods across the network depending on sales forecast and per product split required by the sales team.
· Sourcing and purchasing of components, including the selection of suppliers and building up key contracts and set up strict quality requirements for them.
Other supply chain and strategy
· Liaise effectively between the Product Design team and external manufacturers to set up new production runs.
· Scale up production from product prototype stage to meet launch deadlines.
· Lead implementation of new supply chain systems.
· Engage in long-term planning to accommodate future growth.
· Review supply chain systems to improve quality and reduce cost.
· Make recommendations to the management team and be involved with strategies for growth.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
The starting salary for this role is up to £45k,depending on experience.
Alongside this great starting offer you will also recieve company benefits including 24 days' holiday (excluding bank holidays) and an employee share scheme.
The growth potential in this organisation is phenomenal and one you'll want to be a part of.
On top of this, they are an excellent team with great a great social side and who'll make you feel at home from day one.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jess on 0207 426 9827.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Developer - London - £60k - £80k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- C# / SQL Developer - London - £30k
- 1st / 2nd Line Field Engineer - Richmond - Up to £28k
- Software Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Mid-Level PHP Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k