Legal Secretary - Corporate
Role: Legal Secretary - Corporate Department
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join one of the top law firms in the North West.
The firm are recognised for their high quality work and exceptional client care.
A position with this firm would really be a positive on any CV.
They require an experienced Legal Secretary to join the corporate department on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide full support to the department and will be able to contribute positively to the continued success of the department.
, Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
, Legal Corporate experience
, Knowledge & use of track changes
, Willingness to learn
, Confidentiality awareness
The role will involve the following;
, Creation and typing of lengthy, complex legal documents
, Track Changes
, Completion of forms
, Inputting information onto the case management system
, Production of bills and invoices
The benefits of working through Service Care Legal;
, £250 training allowances
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists legal recruitment consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of legal staff to Private Sector and Public Sector organisations
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying, please contact Harry Northrop on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
*For all our latest vacancies and to register for job alerts please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Dietitian - Birmingham
- Learning and Disability Nurses- West Sussex
- Social Work Assistant
- QSW Adults Social Care - Luton
- Occupational Therapist - Anglesey
- Speech and Language Therapist - Lincolnshire
- Children's Social Worker - MASH Team - Dudley
- Children's Social Worker - Children in Care - Dudley
- Community General Nurse - Nottinghamshire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Work Assistant
- Care Coordinator, Domiciliary Care, Central London
- Domiciliary Care Workers Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Care Coordinator Christchurch, Dorset
- Healthcare Assistant (HCA) - Worcester
- Care Workers Hereford / Kington
- Children Adoption and Fostering Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - Westminster, London
- Occupational Therapist - Skegness