Geography Teacher Wanted - Future Progression
I am working with a couple of great schools in the Bedfordshire area that are looking to employ a new geography teacher for the next academic year.
Both schools can offer a flexible salary based on experience, as well as a very professional environment with hard working students and like minded colleagues.
You will also be supported by a strong leadership team and have the ability to progress, this is a great opportunity for any NQT's who are looking to start their career in the right way or teachers looking to commit to a school long term.
The ideal candidate will:
- Outstanding geography teachers
- Be able to teach up to key stage 4
- Being able to offer other subjects would be beneficial
- Be looking for a long term position
My client can offer:
- A supportive environment
- A fantastic school culture
- A permanent and secure position
- The ability to progress and make a difference, particularly for NQT's
To discuss teaching opportunities or support roles within schools throughout the UK, or to apply to a specific position, then call James Chapman on 0207 940 2749.
Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a specialist teaching recruiter working with a number of schools throughout the UK and overseas with a particular focus on the Bedfordshire and East of England areas.
NonStop Education is one of the fastest growing specialist education recruitment consultancies in Europe.
We cover a wide range of seniorities from Newly Qualified Teachers to Director level positions within primary, secondary and SEN schools as well as a wide variety of support positions.
(headteacher, head of department, head of year, QTS, qualified teacher, qualified teacher status, NQT, newly qualified teacher,TA, teaching assistant, maths, mathematics, English, English language, English literature, science, biology, chemistry, physics, MFL, modern foreign languages, Spanish, German, French, Italian, geography, history, design technology, textiles, food technology, resistant materials, RE, religious education, PE, physical education, dance, drama, music, ICT, information and communications technology, computer science, classroom teacher, KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5, primary, secondary)
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Social Worker - Care Management Team - 6 Month Contract
- Duty & Assessment Team - 2 year PQ considered
- Registered Manager - Home for Youth Offenders - Apply Now
- MASH Social Worker - West Midlands - No previous MASH required
- Regulatory Consultant / Consulenza / Progetti Internazionali
- Project Manager - Real World Studies
- German Speaking Personal Assistance Wanted
- Year 3 Teaching positions (Essex) In a ‘Good’ school
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviewing Next Week
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Fixed term Contract
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Train ASYEs
- Social Worker - MASH - Interview on 31st October
- Sales Specialist – Dental Medical Devices – South Sweden
- High-Tech Consultancy in the West Midlands
- Want to work at the school of the future? With a recent 500k in
- Dental Products for Professionals - Sweden
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Frankfurt
- Step up your Sales Career in a Billion-Dollar Industry
- Area Sales Manager – Wound Care Pumps - Munich
- Diverse & Large Client Base - Principal Ecologist