Geography Teacher Wanted - Future Progression
I am working with a couple of great schools in the Bedfordshire area that are looking to employ a new geography teacher for the next academic year.
Both schools can offer a flexible salary based on experience, as well as a very professional environment with hard working students and like minded colleagues.
You will also be supported by a strong leadership team and have the ability to progress, this is a great opportunity for any NQT's who are looking to start their career in the right way or teachers looking to commit to a school long term.
The ideal candidate will:
- Outstanding geography teachers
- Be able to teach up to key stage 4
- Being able to offer other subjects would be beneficial
- Be looking for a long term position
My client can offer:
- A supportive environment
- A fantastic school culture
- A permanent and secure position
- The ability to progress and make a difference, particularly for NQT's
To discuss teaching opportunities or support roles within schools throughout the UK, or to apply to a specific position, then call James Chapman on 0207 940 2749.
Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a specialist teaching recruiter working with a number of schools throughout the UK and overseas with a particular focus on the Bedfordshire and East of England areas.
NonStop Education is one of the fastest growing specialist education recruitment consultancies in Europe.
We cover a wide range of seniorities from Newly Qualified Teachers to Director level positions within primary, secondary and SEN schools as well as a wide variety of support positions.
(headteacher, head of department, head of year, QTS, qualified teacher, qualified teacher status, NQT, newly qualified teacher,TA, teaching assistant, maths, mathematics, English, English language, English literature, science, biology, chemistry, physics, MFL, modern foreign languages, Spanish, German, French, Italian, geography, history, design technology, textiles, food technology, resistant materials, RE, religious education, PE, physical education, dance, drama, music, ICT, information and communications technology, computer science, classroom teacher, KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5, primary, secondary)
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- Top 20% Non Selective school looking for Science Teacher
- Research Associate– Advanced Therapy Products -Antwerp