Build Engineer (DevOps)
You'll be working closely with a number of different departments but predominantly with QA and development.
As the company gains further traction in the market and starts to work with a wider number of platforms, this role will take on even greater significance with automation becoming the key focus.
The technology this company works on is really cutting edge.
No other company in the world can claim to do what they do.
The atmosphere is relaxed and the management style is such that they leave their talented engineers to define their own role.
Most tend to excel in such an environment and as a result the office is a hugely enjoyable place to work.
This is a perfect time to join the company and have a huge influence over the future growth of the build team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent hands on experience with Jenkins or other CI tools.
- Strong Linux skills.
- Groovy/Python Scripting.
- Git/Mercurial experience.
- ANT experience.
- AWS experience would be a bonus.
- Any exposure to Docker, Vagrant or JIRA would be highly desirable.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Frontend Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- QA tester
- Oracle BI Developer
- .NET Developer
- T24 Developer
- QA Tester
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- PHP Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- C# Developer
- Senior Java Engineer
- iOS (Swift) developer
- Business intelligence Developer - Tableau
- Front-End Developer
- iOS Developer
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer