Business Development - Freight - OTE £40,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager within a UK market leading provider of Freight Forwarding solutions, specialising in air and sea freight into small, medium and corporate organisations across several verticals.
With excellent on-going training on offer, to ensure you hit the ground running, this is an opportunity to flourish and take that next step in your career.
APPLY NOW, INTERVIEWS STARTED.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Air Freight, Sea Freight, Freight
Package: £25,000 to £30,000 Basic salary + £40,000 OTE, Car + Benefits
The role of a Business Development Manager requires the ability to drive new business revenues through the acquisition and servicing of new customers in need of Freight Forwarding solutions.
Successfully uncover new opportunities and build a viable sales pipeline, promoting the portfolio into a diverse range of industries within both the Public and Private sector.
You will be selling a broad portfolio of solutions, from Air Freight to Sea Freight, with several different options within each transportation method.
Targeting SME's to large corporates you must be a confident communicator with an array of decision makers, confidently setting your own appointments for face to face meetings with clients to build rapport.
Communicating both by phone and face to face you will be both office based and field based to attend client meetings.
You should be a highly motivated Business Development Manager with demonstrable experience of selling Freight Forwarding Solutions to high-level decision makers in small, medium to large organisations.
The position requires excellent management skills for the whole sales cycle from lead generation to contract closure to ensuring that clients feel they are getting what they signed-up for.
You must be an excellent team player with the desire to constantly grow and develop your skill set and techniques in order to consistently over achieve on all targets.
As a Business Development Manager you will receive a basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 plus an OTE of £40,000 including benefits such as the opportunity to develop and grow your experience, knowledge and career all whilst reaping the financial rewards from a tremendous commission structure.
With a company car included this is an unrivaled package.
APPLY NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Telesales and Account Management Roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Recycling - £45,000
- National Account Manager- Consumer Electronics - £80,000
- Business development executive – Printing solutions - £50k O
- Business development manager – Printing solutions - £60k OTE
- Business Development Executive – Printing Services - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Digital Print - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Emergency Lighting - £45,000
- Business Development Manager – Telematics - £60,000 OTE
- International Sales Manager – FMCG - £75,000
- Sales Executive – EPOS – London - £55,000 OTE
- Regional Sales Manager – Management Print Solutions £60,000
- Regional Sales Manager - BMS - £65,000 OTE
- Sales Manager – Fleet Management £100k OTE
- Estimator – Passive Fire Protection - £29,000
- Enterprise Sales - Information Governance - OTE £140,000
- Construction Estimator – Health & Safety - £25,000
- Area Sales Manager - CCTV - OTE £55,000
- Business Development Manager – Stationary - £40,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Display Stands - £60,000 OTE