.NET MVC Developer
An established SME in Galway has a brand new opening for a bright and capable .NET Developer in their growing team.
This role is the latest in a planned expansion taking place across the next 18 months.
.NET Developer - Galway - Salary up to 65k DOE + Excellent Benefits
The company has made a name for itself as a main player in digital mapping and information technologies in Ireland.
With the support of an expert and dynamic team around you, your new challenge will give you a chance to take leading roles and project ownership early on.
You will also grow your Full Stack knowledge, working with Data Analytics and using the best .NET technologies.
- 3-8 years' experience in .NET development (intermediate / senior / lead level all appropriate)
- Strong experience working with C#, ASP.NET MVC (4/5), SQL Server and Web Services
- Full Stack background favourable but not necessary
- Sharp thinking and ability to work in a knowledge-sharing environment
- Good communication skills
Don't miss the chance to take the next step in your career.
Send your CV to apply now for immediate consideration.
Farrell is a specialist recruiter for the Irish C# market.
Apply today through the link, and contact in confidence to discuss your next career step on +353 (0)1 525 3404 or +353 (0)85 188 1336.
To view further C# Developer positions please visit http://www.reperiohumancapital.com/jobs/software-development
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- QA tester
- Oracle BI Developer
- .NET Developer
- T24 Developer
- QA Tester
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- PHP Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- C# Developer
- Senior Java Engineer
- iOS (Swift) developer
- Business intelligence Developer - Tableau
- Front-End Developer
- iOS Developer
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer