Gain Chartership As The New Landscape Architect
With a huge range of large scale projects across London, Birmingham and the South West of the UK, my client has established themselves as one of the most sought after consultancies to work with.
With a team of just over 10 landscape architects, they have continuously won the best work by understanding their client's needs and effectively communicating within the team.
This is one of the key benefits with this role, joining a small consultancy such as this one allows you to work closely with your team members regardless of their seniority.
You will be able to learn from like minded professionals and progress in your career at the rate you want to.
What also separates this role from others in the market is the support to progress in your career.
This consultancy offers a clear progression structure and even gives the funding and support to gain chartership, a benefit that many other businesses simply aren't able to provide
If you have a minimum of a years experience as a Landscape Architect and you want to take the next step in your career then don't hesitate to apply for this position.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK