Qualified Social Worker: Adults with Learning Disabilities
Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker looking to take on a permanent position within a Local Authority which will allow you to grow and develop into a team and also provide training to assist with your career development.
You will be part of a Generic Safeguarding team with a some focus within Adults with Learning Disabilities but also covering over areas such as Younger adults up to Older people.
This will allow you to widen your experience as a Social Worker.
- HCPC Registered Social Worker (With 2 years post qualification expereince)
- Knowlegde and application of Safeguarding adults and legislation
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Preferably with expereince in using FrameworkI or Mosaic Systems
Salary: 30,000 - 34,000
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start
- Category Manager - Sales Department - Growing Company
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- Architectural Acoustics- Perform at your best!
- Business Development_consultancy_XP required !
- Health Economics Writer Home.Based !