Qualified Social Worker: Adults (Career Development)
Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker looking to take on a permanent position within a Local Authority which will allow you to grow and develop into a team and also provide training to assist with your career development.
You will be part of a Generic Safeguarding team with a some focus within Adults with Learning Disabilities but also covering over areas such as Younger adults up to Older people.
This will allow you to widen your experience as a Social Worker.
- HCPC Registered Social Worker (With 2 years post qualification expereince)
- Knowlegde and application of Safeguarding adults and legislation
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Preferably with expereince in using FrameworkI or Mosaic Systems
Salary: 30,000 - 34,500
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!