Qualified Social Worker: Adults (Career Development)
Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker looking to take on a permanent position within a Local Authority which will allow you to grow and develop into a team and also provide training to assist with your career development.
You will be part of a Generic Safeguarding team with a some focus within Adults with Learning Disabilities but also covering over areas such as Younger adults up to Older people.
This will allow you to widen your experience as a Social Worker.
- HCPC Registered Social Worker (With 2 years post qualification expereince)
- Knowlegde and application of Safeguarding adults and legislation
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Preferably with expereince in using FrameworkI or Mosaic Systems
Salary: 30,000 - 34,500
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Coatings Formulations Developer, Automotive Market, Düsseldorf
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Secure a new Position for Janu
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Sales Rep. for Poland in North East
- Laboratory Coordinator - Bucharest
- Production Quality Engineer (m/w) im Norden Deutschlands
- VME Contractors needed! Government role, high headcount
- Mass Spectrometry- QA Engineer near Hamburg
- Danish speaking Technical Support Centre Specialist
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- MASH Senior Social Worker - West Midlands - Quick Start
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Subsidised Accommodation - Child Protection Team
- Produkt Sjef Kontrakt i Stockholm - ASAP
- Team Manager-R&A-Interview This Week
- Business Development Specialist - Global Company
- Medical Director ONC- 12 months- Germany
- Directeur AR/AG - BPC - Imagerie - Nice
- Key Account Manager - PACA - Pharma
- Sales Specialist-Diagnostics-Central/Eastern CH