Clinical Research Physician - Complex Trials
NonStop Recruitment is actively searching for an experienced Clinical Research Physician to join on of our longest lasting clients in the Slough area.
For this role, you will be required to work on complex clinical trials and you will join a great multi-disciplinary team of medical and scientific professionals where you will be actively involved in all aspects of planning and conducting clinical trials.
Therefore, this is an ideal role for a Clinical Research Physician who is looking for their next challenge and to take a step into the right direction.
My client offers a negotiable salary based on experience and a competitive bonus scheme so you can be rewarded the most from your hard work.
Your key requirements are:
- Bachelors or post graduate medical qualifications with a licence to practice medicine in the UK
- Ideally qualified with Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine and/or Diploma in Human Pharmacology
- 5 or more years of practising clinical medicine
- 2 or more years of clinical research/development experience within a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company or clinical research organisation
- Comprehensive knowledge of the clinical development process and its critical paths
- Extensive knowledge of ICH GCP, GMP and GLP
- Awareness of global regulatory and pharmacovigilance environments
- Experience of a wide breadth of therapeutic areas
- Experienced ideally of working within a multi-disciplinary multi-cultural environment.
Experience of motivating and developing and leading others
- English language as a first language or fully fluent.
Additional European languages to a high level of proficiency a positive
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, contact Jack O'Neill on 02079402105 and send an updated version of your CV as an MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist head-hunter within Clinical Research for the life science industry, I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positons across the UK.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Technical Manager – Industrial Coatings Range
- Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Head of RA leading UK wide projects
- In-Plant Technician - Market Leading Inks
- Acoustic Manager: Niche Role w/ Building Acoustics
- Social Worker-LAC-£35 per hour
- Senior Account Director - Patient Support Programs
- Social Worker-Children-Interview Immediately
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Work with Orthopaedic products as a Packaging Engineer– 75K+ CH
- Year 1 Teacher - Try Before Committing